Within March 31st 2010 following activities are completed
Save the Children at Bardiya
* Conducted orientation at Bardiya to all HFIs and district supervisors on FCHV incentive.
* Organized CB-NCP basic training at Bardiya to 26 health workers those transferred from other districts.
* Completed traditional healers orientation
* Oriented and installed database Software. The data is being entered in district.
* Organized two days CB-NCP review meeting to HFs and community health workers level.
Ministry of Health and Population
- INFO /AIDS - community level in Dhankuta and Health facility level & community levels in Palpa.
- IDF, Nepal – HF level in Dhankuta
- NEPHEG - HF and community level in Morang
IRHDTC /UNICEF at Dang
- HF & CHW level training was completed. Altogether 117 participants have been trained.
- FCHV level training is on going. So far 5 lots has been completed out of 7.
PHD/UNICEF at Chitwan
- HF & CHW level training were completed.
- FCHV level training is on going. So far 4 batches has been completed out of 26.
Makalu Health/ UNICEF at Kavre
HF level training is on going. So far 9 batches has been completed out of 11
Plan Nepal at Sunsari & Parsa
- Organized FCHV incentive to all HFs inchage in Sunsari
- Regular reporting of CB-NCP forms has started.
- FCHV level training is on going in Parsa. So far 12 batches were completed out of 24.